Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Winner of the Monster Jam Tickets is.....


 
So excited to announce the winner of the Monster Jam family pack of 4 tickets is Courtney Fudger!! Congratulations Courtney, I will be contacting you shortly to claim your prize.
 
The Monster Jam show in Toronto is a week and a half way and we're getting pretty excited over here. My son already has what he wants to wear laid out in the corner of his room, lol!
 
If you are still looking to buy tickets visit www.ticketmaster.ca or www.monsterjam.com. Or you can visit the Rogers Centre Box Office located at Gate 9, or order them by phone at 1-855-985-5000. Tickets start at only $15!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am an FEI Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment, Inc. or one of its affiliates has provided me with complimentary tickets to its shows and opportunities to attend its private pre-show events. Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine.

*photos provided by Feld Entertainment
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment