Pages

Monday 16 January 2017

Camel Winter Coat

 
 
 
 
 








 












 
 

 
 
Coat  *   Thigh High Boots (similar)   * Purse (similar)
 
We've had some fridged temperatures this winter in Toronto so, I couldn't of picked up this jacket at a better time. Just taking these pictures I was freezing my butt off, lol!  Last year we got off too easy, it was so much warmer.
 
This is my go-to jacket for a date night or special occasion. It comes in 2 colours, Red or Camel, and it's so warm. I chose the Camel because it's more of a neutral colour. I thought I could get more use out of it, and pair it with more colours. I'm wearing a size small and it fits me perfectly.
 
It has a cashmere-like feel/texture to it- very very soft. What sold me was the open collar. It looks so classy. It has 2 buttons to close the jacket and a belt that you tie at the waist.  
 
 
Hope you all had a great weekend! We stayed home for most of it. My son was just getting over the flu from earlier in the week, so we wanted to make sure he took it easy and got some extra rest.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment