Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Holiday Gift Ideas & Cards from Tiny Prints!

 I can't believe tomorrow is December 1st! Time is just flying by, and Christmas will be here before we know it. Luckily, I only have a few more gifts to buy and some stocking stuffers.  I still have a lot of other things to do though, such as baking, mailing my Christmas cards, and finding holiday clothes for myself and the kids.
 
How is your shopping going? If you're still looking for some gift ideas, I have some good options for you. When I was looking for ideas for the Great Grandparents and Grandparents, I came across these great finds from Tiny Prints. With all the stores getting busier each day as Christmas approaches, I feel shopping online is much less stressful.
 
Here is everything I got!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 For my parents from the kids, I got this beautiful custom White Acrylic Photo Block. It's going to be perfect for their shared office at work.  It's 5 x7 in size, and you can personalize it as well. You can also choose from many other designs.
 
When ordering all these personalized gifts, I wanted to make sure I used a recent picture. I decided on this adorable shot from our Lavender Family Shoot in August. It's on one of my favourite pictures of the kids. They were both smiling perfectly!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next, I got this gorgeous White Custom Pillow for my in-laws from the kids. You can choose from 2 sizes- 18 x 18 or 24 x 18. You can also choose if you want the back of the pillow to be in white or black fabric. There are many different styles and designs on the site to choose from as well. You can personalize them too. These pictures of the pillow don't do it justice, it's so nice. The photo is really clear and the quality is amazing!! The pillow also has a zipper so you can remove the synthetic- filled insert and machine-wash it if it gets dirty.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For each of the Great Grandparents from the kids, I got these 5.5 x 4 custom magnets for their fridges. I chose the "Design your own" option and picked the 5 photos, and 1 text box layout. These magnets come in 2 other sizes as well: 3 x 3 and 4.88 x 3.38. You can also choose from a wide range of background colours and designs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Last minute right before checking out, I saw they had iPhone cases. My case broke a couple of weeks ago, so I decided to pick this one up for myself. I customized mine with the same picture of the kids. You can choose a glossy or matte finish, and select which phone format you have. I have the iPhone 6, so I selected that case and went with the glossy option.
 
 
 
Now all of these items above don't have to be just for Christmas. They would also be perfect for a birthday gift, new baby, or even a house warming gift!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now onto Christmas Theme stuff....
 
This ornament I actually ordered for our Christmas Tree. It's a 3 x 3 zinc ornament and it's so pretty. It came in this cute little pouch, and has this beautiful red ribbon to hang it on the tree. I also love that it has the year on the top too. You can choose from other formats as well, such as metal or glass and beautiful shapes and designs.
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For something fun and different this year, I ordered some "Personalized Gift Wrap" to wrap all our gifts. I added 9 holiday pictures of the kids, and got it in the 120 x 29.5 size. You can also get it in a 72 x 29.5 size which holds the same amount of pictures. This wrapping paper is such good quality. I was really impressed with the thickness of it, and thought the photos of the kids on it turned out great!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Tiny Prints has a large selection of holiday cards as well. I have used them many times for the kids baptism, and birthday invitations, but this is the first time I have ordered my Christmas cards from them. I am just so happy with the way they turned out! I absolutely love them!
 
There are so many different styles and designs to look at! Believe me, it's going to be so hard to choose. I went with a tri-fold format this year, and I think it turned out great! I was able to add so many pictures on it! For the front of the card, I added the kids Christmas photos.  On the back, I added a greeting and family pictures from our Lavender session. The card size is 5.25 x 5.25 and comes with plain envelopes.
 
Now a standard option is Matte or Semi- Gloss cards, but I decided to upgrade to the Pearl White Shimmer paper, and I definitely think it was worth it. They turned our beautiful.
 
For a small fee, they also have an option for a designer to review your order to make sure everything looks ok, and no spelling errors. Great for peace of mind!
 
 






 



 
Another upgrade I went with was getting custom Slip-in liners and Pearl White Shimmer envelopes to match the cards. To add the liners in the envelope was very easy. They come with a sticker on the back, so you just place them in the envelope. Then pull the plastic off the sticker, and attach it to the top of the envelope.










As a final touch, I purchased this embosser which I am so excited about!!  I customized it with our family name and address on it.  I can't wait to seal up my Christmas cards and use it! I also picked up these Foil Embossing Seals in red to go with the design of my cards. Now, you don't have to buy these seals to use it, it will work fine on the back of a regular envelope. 

 
 
 

That's everything! What did you think? Anything you loved ? Tiny Prints has everything from Invitations, Stationary, gifts and Home Décor items. I received a confirmation email when I completed my order, and another one once it shipped. They even provide a tracking number as well. My order came pretty fast too.

To check out everything that Tiny Prints has to offer, visit their website here

 

 Disclaimer: All items in this post were given to me for review but all opinions are always my own.






No comments:

Post a Comment