Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2016

4 Fall Looks with Dixie Outlet Mall (3rd Look)

 
 
 
 









 
 
Sharing my 3rd look today that I purchased at Dixie Outlet Mall. I love this outfit so much! It's so comfy and very causal. Perfect for everyday running around doing errands.
 
This is my first cotton plaid shirt, all the others I own are flannel. I got it from Urban Planet for $15 (Reg. 22.99) It's so lightweight and love the fact it has the buttons on the arms, so I have the option to roll my sleeves up. To go with my plaid shirt, I found these distressed black skinny jeans also at Urban Planet. They were regular $39.99, but I ended up getting $5 off if I signed up for their emails.
 
To complete the look, I found these beautiful taupe ankle boots from Call It Spring. I can walk around in these boots all day, they are just so comfortable! The small chunky heel makes a world of a different on my feel compared to a stiletto heel.  They were $79.99, but there was a promo for $20 off so I got them for $59.99.
 
 
If you missed look 1 and 2, check them out here and here!
 
Hope everyone has a great week!
 
 
 
 
 
                                            I was provided a gift card for this review but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment