Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Floral Kimono

 





 
 
 
 













 







 
Kimono- Jean Machine     White Jeans- Urban Planet     Grey Tank Top- Forever 21 
 Booties- Sirens    Choker- Pretty Thingz
 
 
Sorry for the lack of posts the past couple of weeks. With my son going back to school, and my husband starting a new job, we needed to figure out a new routine. 

I absolutely love this look on the blog today. I purchased this Floral Kimono at Jean Machine, and I think it's another great transition piece into Fall. It's very lightweight and flows so well. 
 
I love the floral print too. The flowers are a perfect size that doesn't make it look too busy.  I think it will look great with any pair of denim or black leggings. I styled it here with white jeans, a dark grey tank top, and black booties which I think goes well together. To finish off the look, I added a wrap around choker which has gold accent pieces on the ends which I love! 
 
I linked some similar items below that I love too. Have a great week!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment