Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

Grey Floral Dress






















 
Dress- Marshalls    Shoes- Target    Handbag- Louis Vuitton   Sunglasses- GUESS
 
 
 I love this dress so much. I picked it up about a month ago from Marshalls, for our trip to NYC a few weeks ago. I wore it for our Anniversary dinner at Buddakan. (yes, that's the restaurant from the movie Sex in the City, lol) The food was amazing!  I highly recommend going there if you are in New York City. It's such a gorgeous restaurant too.
 
I fell in love with the beautiful floral pattern on this dress- it's just so pretty. I paired it with my nude heels from Target which are so comfortable.
 
I am so glad I brought my LV Neverfull bag with me.  It was perfect to carry my bigger items like my camera and sweater because I always get cold in restaurants with the AC.
 
I have another outfit I wore for our second dinner that I will be posting later this week, so stay tuned.
 
I linked a few other similar items that I love below! Have a great week!
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment