Pages

Monday 27 June 2016

Cold Shoulder Top









Top- Winner (see similar ones below)      Shorts- American Eagle Outfitters (similar)      Sandals- Forever 21 (similar)


So sorry for the lack of posts lately guys. My husband was away for work for 3 weeks and I just couldn't find anytime to blog with my crazy schedule. Finally he is home, so I am back to blogging!
 
This look is pretty causal. I wore it this weekend to run some errands. I love cold shoulder tops! This striped black and white one I am wearing is from Winners. I paired it with my jean shorts from Amerian Eagle, and sandals from Forever 21.
 
I linked some similar Cold Shoulder tops below for you if you can't find this one at Winners.
 
Hope you guys have a great week! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment