Pages

Monday 30 May 2016

Off the Shoulder Dress


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dress- Winners   |   Shoes- Target (similar)  |   Sunglasses- Aldo
 
 
 
I wanted to share my newest purchase with you guys. Over the weekend, I picked up this cute off the shoulder dress at Winners for such a steal. Ready for it? I got it for $16.99!! Such an amazing price. I have been looking for an off the shoulder dress for a while now, so I am so happy I finally found one.
 
It has a beautiful paisley pattern on it, and it's so comfy to wear. I paired it with my nude espadrille wedge heels that I bought from Tagart before they closed. (Still so upset Target is gone- it was one of my favourite stores) They look so similar to a pair of Michaels Kors ones I wanted, and these ones are less than 1/2 the price. (I linked them above) My sunglasses are from Aldo, and I am crazy about the gold colour frame on them!
 
Hope you're having a great week!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment