Pages

Thursday 14 April 2016

Lace-Up Sandals


 
 
 









 
Dress- Forever 21 (Old)     Lace-Up Sandals - Forever 21 (New- Sold Out)
 
 
For my trip to Florida, I picked up these cute beige lace-up sandals at Forever 21. Now that I am back and writing this post, I can't believe they are already sold out. That was fast!  
 
I paired them with this orange dress, with white polka dots that I got from Forever 21 a couple of years ago. I am not going to lie, they do take a while to put on, but they are very comfortable, and I love them so that makes up for it, lol. I have a few other dresses in my closet that will go perfect with these sandals, so I think I will get a lot of use out of them this summer.
 
I linked a few similar ones down below since these are currently sold out. Who knows, they might get them back in stock, so I would keep an eye on the website if you really like them.
 
Hope you're having a great week!
 
 
 
 

 
 



 
 

 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment