Pages

Saturday 5 March 2016

Crochet Tunic



























 
Dynamite-Crochet Tunic Top (Similar)      Aritzia- Black Leggings        Shoes- Suzy Sheir (similar)



 
As I pack my heavy sweaters away, I start to slowly add some new spring clothing to my wardrobe. This top I purchased from Dynamite at the Oshawa Centre, and it's super cute and comfy. It's perfect to layer over leggings! I found it was a bit see through , so I just put a white tank top underneath and it looks great. I also love the 3/4 sleeves!
 
How cute is the crochet detail on the top? That's what sold me. I thought it looked so pretty and different from other tops that I own.
 
Unfortunately, this top is sold out online, but there might be some left at a store closest to you. If not, here is another top that is pretty similar that they carry. 
 
 
Hope you all have a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment