Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2016

The Pom-Pom Hat










 
Aldo-Pom-Pom Hat      Garage- Jacket     Urban Planet- Leggings       Urban Planet- Boots (Similar)
 
 
 
One of my favourite pieces this winter I would have to say is my Pom Pom Hat. I purchased it from Aldo in the colour "Camel". When I was searching for a Pom Pom Hat, I wanted to make sure the Pom Pom actually stood up straight. So many I tried on I found the Pom Pom would just droop, and I didn't really like that at all. I also wanted to make sure it was a thicker material as well- something very warm. I think this colour goes great with my green jacket and brown boots don't you think?
 
I am trying to find a smaller version for my daughter so we can match. Haven't found anything yet. If you see something similar for a toddler girl let me know in the comments below!
 
Have a great week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment