Pages

Friday 11 December 2015

Holiday Themed Pajamas!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 One of my favourite things to get from the kids for Christmas is pajamas. Especially Holiday themed ones. I even loved getting them from my parents when I lived at home . As soon as I know I am in for the night, I love to change into my pajamas so I am all comfy and cosy. The best is when with it's cold and snowy outside. The kids and I all get our pajamas on and cuddle on the couch with some hot chocolate, and watch a Christmas movie. (My son wants to watch Frosty the Snowman over and over again! lol)
 
These Holiday themed pajamas I am wearing are from La Vie en Rose and they are on sale for only $19.95 right now. Steal! They come in 4 styles/colours and are so soft and warm. I feel the sizing runs a bit small, so I would go up a size on these.
 
 
 
The first one I linked below is the set I am wearing. I also linked a few others I liked as well.
 
 
La Vie en Rose- Reg, $34.95 Sale $19.95






Victoria's Secret- Orig. $54.50 Sale $39.50






La Senza- $36.50
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 La Vie en Rose- $44.95







 
Victoria's Secret- Orig. $54.50 Sale $39.50parents

No comments:

Post a Comment