Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2015

My favourites from the BALMAIN x H&M Collection

 
 
I am so excited for this collection to come out! On Thursday, November 5th, the BALMAIN x H & M collection will be available at 260 H & M stores worldwide starting at 8:00AM local time. This collection will feature clothing and accessories for both men and women.
 
 I love the embellishments and embroideries on some of the pieces - the detail is just amazing. I hope to get my hands on at least one piece from this collection. I think it's going to be hard though, I have a feeling everything is going to sell out pretty quickly.
 
 
 

 
Here are my favourites from the women's collection:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 
 
 





 
 
Faux Fur and Leather Jacket $179







If you live in Canada - here is the list of locations where you can find the collection:

  Toronto Eaton Centre (Toronto)
 Yorkdale (Toronto)
 13-15 Bloor Street (Toronto)
 1100 Ste. Catherine Street (Montréal )
 Rockland Centre (Montréal)
 Pacific Centre (Vancouver)
Metropolis at Metrotown (Vancouver)






To see the whole collection, visit the H & M website HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment