Pages

Monday 26 October 2015

My favourites from The Pink Tartan Sping 2016 Collection at World MasterCard Fashion Week

I get so excited when it's fashion week in Toronto. I love getting a sneak peak of the new collections and seeing what's on trend for the upcoming season. 
 
Last Wednesday I went to the Pink Tartan show, and loved so many pieces from the Spring Collection. I was mostly drawn to the neutral pieces, but still found a few colourful looks I liked. I also loved how there were some fringed pieces that were included in the spring line, since it's been such a big hit this fall.
 
 
 
Here are some of my favourite looks from the show:
 
 
















 
 
Check out all the looks from the Spring/Summer 2016 Collection HERE
 
 
 
 
Photography by George Pimentel

No comments:

Post a Comment