Pages

Sunday 27 September 2015

My love for Crossbody Bags



 












 
 
After having my second child, I wanted to invest in a good crossbody bag. Not only because I wanted to be hands free when I am out with the kids, but also because I didn't want to have to worry about placing it down somewhere and losing it.  When I travel or go shopping, this is my go to bag these days because it's so comfortable and easy to carry around.
 
What I also love about this bag is that it can be hung over one shoulder as well.  If I decide to not wear it across my body I can achieve this look. This Tory Burch bag I got in light grey so it would be neutral and go with most of my outfits.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are some more crossbody bags that I love:
 
 
 
 
Michael Kors-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tory Burch-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Forever 21-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment