Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

Creating a Construction Theme Birthday Party!


I am so sorry this post is soooo late. Here are the pictures of my son's 4th Birthday Party which was at the end of June. He is obsessed with dump trucks, so of course he wanted a Construction Theme Party. We rented a hall, and had approx. 50 people that attended. 
 
For games I had "Pin the Nail on the Hammer" and a ring toss game with pylons. I also bought wooden cars, boats and planes that the kids had to put together with little nails using a set of tools that I provided. It was such a fun day- I think all the kids had a blast.  
 

 
 


































 
 


 
 












































Source List:
 
Hard Hats and Tools- Dollarama
Construction Vests- Walmart
Construction signs- 2birdstudios
Wooden cards the kids put together- Stockade
Toy Trucks- From Home
Candy- Bulk Barn
Chocolate Tools- Target
Table Clothes, Bowls, Plates, Napkins- Dollarama
Caution Tape- Home Depot
Work Aprons- Home Depot
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. WoW! I love everything in it... for sure your little boy had so much fun so as the visitors too!

    ReplyDelete