Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

One Shoulder Dress


 
Finding a dress that I like on me these days is pretty hard. I feel nothing ever looks good on me because I have about 15 more pounds to loose after having my second child. I've never owned a one shoulder dress before, but when I came across this one online, I decided to give it a try. I am really glad I did because I love it!
 
I wore it over the weekend for my cousins wedding shower. I love that it's so light weight and comfortable because it was a really hot and sticky day. I paired it with my new white pumps that I absolutely love. They are also so comfy too! 



 
 
 
 
 
Here are some more of my favourites:

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Hope you're having a great week!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment