Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Skinny Jeans!









 
 
Last weekend I was on the hunt for a new pair of skinny jeans. I found these ones from Forever 21 and I just love them! I wore this outfit on the weekend while I was out for some drinks with some of my girl friends. They are super comfortable and stretchy. I picked them up for a great price too- $21! They are grey and white in colour which will go with a lot of tops that I already own. I also like that I can wear flip flops with them if I want to be more casual. If I wanted to dress up a bit, I can wear wedge sandals like the ones I am wearing in this picture.
 
 
 
Here are some more skinny jeans styles I like:
 
 
Forever 21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
Forever 21
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Dynamite 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dynamite
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Hope you're having a great week!
 

           


          
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment