Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

My visit to Bobbette & Belle artisanal pastry shop!

Yesterday was probably the coldest morning I have ever encountered to date. Since it was so cold, my husband and I decided to warm up and check out Bobbette & Belle artisanal pastry shop.
 
They have 2 locations in Toronto. One is in the heart of Leslieville, and the other one is in the Yonge Lawrence Village area, which is the one we went to. 
 
This place is my new favourite hang out. Not only do the food and drinks taste so good, its the prettiest pastry shop I have ever seen. It's gorgeous!


 
 
 
 
 
I ordered their famous homemade hot chocolate with toasted marshmallow and it was to die for! Probably the best hot chocolate I have ever had! My husband got a Cappuccino and we each had 2 of their famous French macarons. We chose the Pistachio and Raspberry. So delicious! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
I absolutely love the atmosphere and décor at this location. So elegant, yet very comfortable and relaxed. They have cute little tables for two, or a larger sitting area with a couch and upholstered chairs for a bigger group. They also have free WIFI if you decide to come alone and catch up on some work, or to browse your phone with friends.
 























 
 
 
 
 
 
You will go crazy over all the baked goods. Everything is made from scratch. From their French macarons, cookies, cupcakes, scones, tarts and croissants, you'll find it very hard to choose.
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 






















 
They also have an assortment of pre packaged baked goods such as caramel corn, English toffee, cookies, handmade marshmallows, meringues and their famous hot chocolate mix (I grabbed 2 mixes to go! )

























They also sell cute cake stands and aprons if you are looking for a little hostess gift! 













 
Bobbette & Belle artisanal pasty shop also does custom luxury wedding cakes, mini cakes, special occasion cakes and French macaron towers.
 



 

 
If you have never been to either location, it's definitely worth the visit, you will not be disappointed - I PROMISE!
 
For more information check out their website HERE. Also, follow them on twiter and instragram too!

No comments:

Post a Comment