Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Ashlynn's 6 Month Photo Shoot

 
I have probably mentioned this before but I'll say it again. I am crazy when it comes to photos.  Since my son was born I always had a photographer do his newborn, 6 month and yearly shots. I love looking back on how he has changed and think it's a great keepsake for not only myself, but for him as well.  
 
So, when I had my daughter it was important to me that I do the same.
 
I had 2 themes in mind for this shoot. A vintage girly theme that included pearls and a Paris Theme. Later on after we finished, we had some fun and did some shots of just her naked.
 
A cute sentimental touch is that I have her wearing my mother in laws pearls which she wore at our wedding and a set of my pearls that I wore to my prom. :-)
 
 Photos were taken by Ashley Topping Photography
 




















































No comments:

Post a Comment