Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

Are you up for the challenge?

 
 
 
 
When I found out Nestle Waters Canada was challenging all Canadians to take the Live Healthly. Live Bubbly. 7 Day Challenge I was totally in! All I had to do was trade one sugared beverage with Nestle Pure Life Sparkling Natural Spring Water...easy right? No. Not for me actually.
 
It was pretty hard at first. I love soft drinks. I always had at least 1-2 a day- 1 for lunch and 1 for dinner. I knew it wasn't good for me and water was the better option, but I find water so plain so I don't really like to drink it. As soon as I took on the challenge, I replaced all my soft drinks in the fridge with Nestle Pure Life Sparkling Natural Spring Water. That way when I felt like grabbing a soft drink it wasn't there.
 
I am not going to lie. Half way through the 7 day challenge I really wanted a coke, but when I learned an average soft drink contains 10 teaspoons of sugar it really put things into perspective. World Health Organization suggest an adults daily sugar intake should be 6 teaspoons. I couldn't believe everyday I was doubling that - just with soft drinks!!
 
 
 
 
All 3 flavours taste so refreshing, but my absolute favourite is the Raspberry Lime. It's so good! I even got my husband hooked on them as well.
 
I am so glad I took this challenge. To this date, I haven't had 1 soft drink. I am so proud of myself. I haven't even been craving one either. I don't even stock soft drinks in the house anymore. My guests now have the option of drinking Nestle Pure Life Sparkling Natural Spring Water, regular water or milk.
 
 
 
Ok, now it's your turn! If I can do it, you can too. Click HERE and take the pledge. Once you have finished let me know how you did. I would love to hear from you!
 
 
 
 
Since the holidays are around the corner, try one of these recipes at your next gathering. I haven't tried any of them yet myself but if you do, please let me know which one is good! 
 






 
 
 
 **I was not compensated for this post. All options are my own.


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment