Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2014

My Fall Picks for Toddlers Boys!

Well I just spent the entire morning going through all my son's fall clothes from last year. I can't believe how much he has grown. Hardly anything fits! So, now I am on the hunt for new fall clothes for this year so I thought I would share some of my favourite finds.

99% of the time I shop online since it's so much easier than going into the stores with 2 kids. I just wait until both kids are in bed and shop in peace in the comfort of my own home.

I always like to start at Gap and Old Navy first because I like that you can add items from both companies to your cart and pay for everything all at once. Both companies always have great sales too! Plus, if you spend $50 or more you receive free shipping!

                                                                              GAP
               



                       


 

clockwise, from left:   1  |   2   |  3   |   4
 
 
OLD NAVY
 

 
from left: 1  |  2
 
 
 
RALPH LAUREN
 
 
 Currently, Ralph Lauren has 40% off fall clothes for kids. Unfortunately, for my Canadian followers they don't ship to Canada yet :( I know- so frustrating! Hopefully that changes soon.  However, I am lucky because my in-laws have a condo in Florida so I ship items over there to be brought back.
 
 
 



 
clockwise, from left:  1   |    2   |   3   |   
 
 
 
MEXX
 
I love shopping at Mexx for clothes for my son. It's such great quality. Right now they have a promo on. Spend $100 get $30 off!
 




 
 
clockwise, from left:    1   |    2   |    3    |    4   |     5
 
 
 
 
Hope you are all having a great week! Happy Shopping!
 
 
 
 **All photos courtesy of The GAP, Old Navy, Ralph Lauren and Mexx Websites
 

No comments:

Post a Comment