Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

Joe Fresh: Recent Purchases

Fall is fast approaching, so last weekend I started shopping for clothes for my daughter. I don't have another girl to pass down all of her clothes to her little sister. Due to this, I needed a whole whack of fall items since I have nothing. If you haven't shopped at Joe Fresh before, now is the time to start! Their clothes are absolutely adorable. Good quality and amazing prices.

What I love about Joe Fresh is that it's in my local grocery store. It's so convenient just to add those couple of items to your grocery bill and not have to go to the mall. Plus, it's a great way of hiding your shopping addiction from your husband on the credit card, lol!!!

They had a promotion online last week- spend $100 and get $20 off, so I jumped at that deal and bought all of these items:



 

 

 

 


 



 
 
 
 
 
 
I find some locations have a better selection than others so I would recommend purchasing everything online. Don't get me wrong- shopping in the stores is great too but I always find it easier to purchase online (when the kids are in bed!). I have a 3 year old and a 2 month old so if I do buy something in the store, it's when I am shopping ALONE.
 
 Anything over $50 you receive free shipping. If you ordered something in the wrong size or you just changed your mind once your item(s) got delivered you can return them at any Joe Fresh location.
 
 
Have a great week!
 
 
 

1 comment: